Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An ode to my friend.....

This post is dedicated to my most trusted friend.  He knows me well, actually he knows exactly what I'm doing at exactly what time.  I'd actually go as far to say that he knows me better than I know myself....his memory never fails to amaze me! He even knows what I should be doing and when I don't do it.  He knows what I'm thinking and every single one of my goals.  He knows how much money I have in the bank and....unfortunately....how much I spend:)  But I'm happy to say that he is the BEST secret keeper ever!  Never tells a soul. He's by my side 24/7 and never gets sick of me, and never talks back when my ideas are outlandish!!! He looks great in black and white.  Without him, I am lost and very.....sad.  Lost because I forget what I'm doing and sad because I get nothing done when he is not there.   He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  We have not spent more than a day from each other in nearly 2 years.  Right now I want to publicly thank him for his years of dedicated service and always being there for me!!!! 
You might be wondering who this could possibly be?

He is my daily planner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment