Saturday, April 14, 2012

The headless dinosaur


A couple of days ago I drove up a hill near our house with my sister.  We were talking about whatever, then we saw something on the side of the road.  It's Utah right?  So most likely roadkill?  Well....except this particular road kill was never alive to begin with.

Let me just show you:


 So picture this but....headless.  Poor guy I don't know what got him first...a child or a car.
My sister and I paused.  "Did you just..."  "Yep."  Followed by a roar of laughter.  Man I don't know why it was so funny.  We laughed all the way home.
That's what I like about life, you get to laugh a lot.  Laughing simply makes you feel better....it releases a load.  President Gordon B. Hinckley said: “In all of living, have much fun and laughter.  Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” So thank you to all the headless dinosaur moments that add joy to my life!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment