Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thank Goodness for La Quinta Inn!


This week I passed a La Quinta Inn and I laughed to myself!
Let me explain.......

My family is a playing-games-in-the-car type of family.  Games are fun, great for passing time and keeping us from fighting.  My mom knew what she was doing when she started this whole thing.  One of the family favorites commonly played on road trips is the ABC game.  Yes, that game.  You've all played it 1,000 times.  Love it!!!

For those of you who don't know, the object of the game is to complete the alphabet using letters you see on road signs and billboards. For instance, if you see a sign that says Airport next exit, you scream and point "A....Airport!" before anyone else does.  Then you look for a sign containing a B.  Now there is technicalities to this process.  If you are in my family, you can only use one letter per sign. You also have to give the little kids a chance(which may take forever).

The hardest letter to find is a Q.

What logo sign has a Q in it?

You may find it on a license plate if you're lucky....

But if not you can always rely on good ol' La Quinta Inn: the biggest blessing between Ogden and Salt Lake City.  I think La Quinta Inn is deeply under-appreciated for the great purpose it serves for traveling families.
Thank goodness for La Quinta Inn!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment