Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine's Day Baby

Look at this little cutie.  AH I love him.  

So I found a picture similar to this on Pinterest.  I had to try it!

Mother's BEWARE.  This photo opt might look easy, but looks can be deceiving.  

But it is so worth this face…….


Before tackling this adventure, make sure you have these 3 items:

1) red lipstick
I used the cheap NYC brand.  

It gets extremely messy…so don't waste your pennies on something ultra expensive.


2) make-up remover wipes
My heart is sold on Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, but any brand will do.

Fact: regular baby bum wipes do not work.  

Also, my makeup remover face wash did not work in the tub either. 



So at 11:00pm my very happy husband made a Smith's run.

3) Photoshop of some kind


If you don't have Adobe Photoshop or iPhoto on your computer, Picmonkey is free.

After 10 minutes lipstick was everywhere, so I had to touch up his cute little tummy.


Happy Valentine's Day Photo Shoot!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment